At Arlene Cassara Dance and Theatre Center, we are committed to providing quality dance education in a safe, fun, and encouraging atmosphere. During this unprecedented time of the COVID-19 pandemic, rest assured that we are carefully following all state and local mandated guidelines. Precautions are being taken to help ensure the health and safety of all students. Regulations and protocols can be viewed by clicking here. During this time, an additional COVID-19 form must be filled out in addition to our regular registration forms. Come join our 2020-2021 season and dance your worries away in a safe and professional studio!
Studio Class Rates
(Monthly Budget Payments)
One (1) class per week $54/month
2nd class per week $48.00
3rd class per week $43.00
Pointe/Ballet class $72/month
*A $40.00 non-refundable registration fee per student is due at the time of registration.*
All class sizes are limited due to COVID-19
School Payment Policies
- Tuition is based on a four (4) week month. A budget figure is determined and due the first week of the month, regardless of additional weeks or holidays.
- A $40.00 non-refundable registration fee per student is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition is due unless the office is notified of withdrawal by an adult, in writing.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes – makeup classes are available.
- Tuition is due the first scheduled class of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed if payment is not received by the 10th.
ACD&TC is not necessarily closed in the event that your school system has cancelled classes.