Follow us on Social Media for Updates, News and More:
COVID-19 Regulations and Protocols
At Arlene Cassara Dance and Theatre Center, we are committed to providing quality dance education in a safe and encouraging atmosphere. During this unprecedented time of the COVID-19 pandemic, rest assured that we are carefully following all state and local mandated guidelines and precautions are being taken to help ensure the health and safety of all students. During this time, an additional COVID-19 form must be filled out in addition to our regular registration forms. Please see below for more information. Protocols may change according to the State of Ohio at any given time. Come join our 2020-2021 season and dance your worries away in a safe and professional studio.
SAFETY IS #1 in our studio – Not only in dance training, but also in today’s world. Thus, we have raised the standards to prioritize a healthy and safe studio.
- Wellness checks for the staff & students
- Frequent hand washing – Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the studio
- Enhanced cleaning products
- Minimizing mixing and mingling via social distancing (per marked around studio)
- Curricular and facility adjustments
- Masks must be worn when entering and existing the studio (per State of Ohio). Masks may be worn while dancing (per discretions)