- Please call studio in case of absence
- No credits or refunds on missed classes – makeup classes are available
- Tuition is due by the 10th of the month – a $10.00 late fee will be applied after the 10th.
- A $35.00 charge will be applied to returned checks
- In case of a Snow Day, the studio will ALWAYS contact you
- Tuition is due until a written note is submitted by an adult regarding withdrawal
Code of Ethics
- Shall offer dance education with an emphasis on maintaining age appropriate movement, music & costuming.
- Shall maintain a qualified and well-educated faculty for all ages, levels, and styles.
- Shall be honest and straightforward with clients regarding fees and expenses related to participating in programs, classes and costuming.
School Payment Policy
- Tuition is based on a four (4) week month. A budget figure is determined and due the first week of the month, regardless of additional weeks or holidays.
- A $40.00 non-refundable registration fee per student is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition is due unless the office is notified of withdrawal by an adult, in writing.
- There are no credits or refunds for missed classes – makeup classes are available.
- Tuition is due the first scheduled class of each month. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed if payment is not received by the 10th.
With classes for youth, teens and adults, there is a place for everyone to learn at ACD&TC!